Dear Blogging World:
It was an exciting week! Grace is doing well, she is growing up so quick. She just turned three weeks! She is sleeping a little bit better, we have learned to go to sleep when she does and that makes the Marlowe house a little bit less tired.
She is getting more hair on her little head and it sis kind of going lite. Her eyes are grey now, which is pretty cool, but I think they will change colors again soon.
She is going through lots of diapers, I mean lots. I read an article and it said that within the first 2 years, babies will go through 7300 diapers, WOW.
I found that she really likes the sounds of hair dryers, so that has helped daddy calm her down when mommy is not here.
Being a dad is not hard, just really new.
No comments:
Post a Comment