Saturday, November 19, 2011

...................................................

Well, here we go again.  Another week has gone flying by and more things just keep popping up.  Aced a Book of Mormon test.  Stayed up super late to finish a Econ assignment.  Still am feeling sick and had to go to the docs twice this week.  Found out that I got bronchitis, it has been pretty nasty.  We have been nervous all week that Grace would pick it up, but she has not thank goodness.

I also got some new missionaries this week, I got a group of 12 because there were about 700 missionaries that came into the MTC this week.  I saw a falcon this week at school, I have a teacher who is an avid falconer.  And each week we have treat Wednesday, and so this was his treat for us.  It was pretty cool to see it.

Ending I just want to say that my little girl is the cutest! It is really fun to be able to dress her up and have daddy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment