Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week of love

My blogging friends,

I want to first report on my buy a coke assignment from Mr. Dr. Shayne Clarke.  My wife and I were at Hiers, and we bumped into some old missionaries from my mission.  I really only knew two of the six people and so it was kind of weird for a little while.  Then we chose to get our order to go because all of them were pretty much done eating when we got our food.  While at the counter picking up our food, I felt to pick up the check for the whole table.  It was a neat experience, thanks Clarke.

How about the new little girl.  She is get bigger and changing all the time, we love her more and we can't imagine life without her.  We will see tomorrow how much bigger she is getting at the Doctors appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment