Saturday, October 1, 2011

Still waiting on Grace

Well no baby yet, but that is just fine.  I had a few tests this week which would have made it a little bit more crazy if Grace would have come.  I have been having some amazing experiences with this baby coming.  I have felt the hand of God in my life with this baby and how this is what needs to happen in my life.  My wife is going to be an amazing mother and I am going to do the best that I can with being this baby's father.

The new missionaries showed up this week, and shocked to the core that they were in the MTC.  It is fun to see how much the Elders and Sisters progress through their stay.  It is a miracle, God gives miracles to those who believe, and I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment