So I was supposed to hike Mt. Nebo this weekend, do homework, and stress about a bunch of stuff. I don't think I will do the majority of that list. Nebo is out because people are to busy. Stress is out because I do that to much. Homework is still in because it is always in.
I am just aching in pain from inter mural football last night, but I guess that is what you get when all you do is homework all week. In my opinion the game last night was more important and exciting than the BYU vs U of U game. I will make my first and last blog confession; I am rooting for the Utes. Born red, die red.
As you can tell my mind is all over the place but that is what you with this guy.
My wife is doing good, she is the most adorable pregnant lady. We are excited to meet this little girl in a few weeks. Till next time peace, love, and gap.
No comments:
Post a Comment