Saturday, December 3, 2011

Found it

Mr.Professor. Clarke,
I did it, I found a human being that was more stressed than I. It was one of my missionaries, and let me just say he was having a bit of a rough week. Not to bag on him, but he worries a lot and seems to find fault with a lot of different things. Anyways, I asked him a questions and he kind of snapped on me. And then he tried to cover his tracks, but by then we were in another room and I was trying to figure him out. No I did not buy him anything, but I let him leash out on some things that were bottled up and needed to get out. I could see the difference in him from the first to the last.
It was worth the gnashing of teeth to see him do a little bit better.
Thanks for the business assignment, it means a lot that we get to do this assignment.
Peace, love, and gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment